New Hall Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations For Hall Rental
- ISD activity hall is available for rental for functions of religious nature and can only be rented by completing the hall rental application form one week in advance.
- Please note that this is an Islamic Center. When there is a call for prayer (adhan., everyone is requested to proceed to the Masjid for prayers.
- Consumption of food or drink inside the Masjid Musallah is strictly prohibited. The Masjid is used strictly for praying and for conducting approved religious activities.
- Any practice conflicting with the spirit and teachings of the Holy Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh., is prohibited without exception. Playing musical instruments, singing, dancing, is not acceptable and such activities may lead to expulsion from the premises.
- The ISD hall will not be available for future rental to any individual or group who will violate any of these rules and regulations. This is a Muslim Community Center and its sanctity must be maintained at all times.
- No sub-leasing of the ISD hall is allowed. Adequate adult supervision is required for all youth and teen activities.
- The rental application should include full rental amount and the required deposit. Otherwise the reservation is not guaranteed.
- The security deposit may be forfeited in part or in full for the following rental agreement violations:
A. If the party stays beyond the ending time stated on the facility permit application,
B. If there is any structural damage to the facility and/or equipment, and
C. If the premises are left untidy/dirty and food and trash are not removed from the premises.
- ISD will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items/articles. The ISD is also not responsible for any personal or property damage occurring to the party involved while attending a function at the ISD premises.
- If ISD furniture (tables, chairs etc.) is used, it should be properly returned and stacked at the original position. The furniture and equipment should not be dragged along the floors in order to prevent any floor damage.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please notify the center in advance. Emergency situations, which will result in any cancellation, will be considered on a per case basis.
- You may decorate the hall without damaging the paint. All decorations including Helium balloons must be removed from the facility at the conclusion of the event
- The person responsible for renting the hall (i.e., the person filling out the reservation form. must maintain and ensure an orderly activity during the time that the facilities are being used. This responsibility includes the usage for the interior rooms, the community center grounds and the parking lot. The responsible person (renter. must designate to the executive committee, the name of the alternate person, who will be onsite at the conclusion of the event, to ensure that the facility is properly cleaned.
- The use of the kitchen is included in the hall rental. However it cannot be used for warming or cooking purposes. Food, drinks and other leftovers must be removed from the kitchen/hall at the end of the event.
- Please make sure that you make your own arrangement for loading/unloading of food/drink and other items and hall set up. ISD personnel will not be available for such work.
Powered by Joomla!.
Designed by: eshop hosting hosting Valid XHTML and CSS.