- ISD Family Fun Day May 18th 2013
- ISD Annual General Assembly & Board of Directors Election 2013 - 14
- ISD MYLP (MUSLIM YOUTH LEADERSHIP PROGRAM) Anti-bullying Workshop on May 19, 2013:
- Islamic Academy of Delaware Fundraiser Dinner - 5/5/13 @ 6PM
- ISD Junior Muslim Olympics - Saturday May 4th 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
ISD Family Fun Day May 18th 2013
ISD invites the Delaware Muslim Community for a Special Day filled with fun, delicious food and shopping at the Family Fun Day. This is one community event you don't want to miss.
Bringing the community together for a day of happiness in safe Islamic environment
- Strengthens our community spirit and demonstrates our unity
- Get an early start for your Ramadan and Eid shopping
- Fresh prepared food, snacks and deserts for you to enjoy through out the day
- Games, rides and fun activities for children of all ages
Fun Day Bazaar
Reserve a table
- Sell clothing, accessories, jewellery, books, toys etc.
- Showcase your business using your own marketing material
- Opportunity for Muslims Doctors to promote their practice
Advertise your banner during the event
- You provide the banner and we will place it in a prominent location
Sponsor the event
- Business name/logo advertised on event flyers and mailings
- Free table to showcase your business, distribute your flyers
- Sponsors acknowledged during event announcements
Br. Nasir Khan 302-290-7098 – Br Sadiq Ali Khan 302-983-5252
Please click on the attached flyer for details.
ISD Annual General Assembly & Board of Directors Election 2013 - 14
The Islamic Society of Delaware is pleased to announce the following dates for General Assembly and ISD Elections 2013
ISD General Assembly - Saturday, June 1, 2013
ISD MYLP (MUSLIM YOUTH LEADERSHIP PROGRAM) Anti-bullying Workshop on May 19, 2013:
ISD Sunday School and Tarbiyya school invites you to Muslim Youth Leadership Program (MYLP) Anti-bulling Workshop on May 19, 2013 from 11 AM to 1 PM at ISD Sunday School (Masjid Ibraheem)
Youth ages 12-18 are welcomed to come and participate!
The workshop will focus on learning how to identify and report school bullying and harassment, while teaching about religious rights as a student.
Please click on the attached flyer for more information and details